Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/27/2014 1:04:27 PM(EST)
Judy

United States

I have ordered the OL6000AT and wanted to put three designs on a sheet, repeating each of them several times to fill the sheet. I selected the option to make different designs, and have made one design on one circle. Questions: 1) How do I repeat this design on
several more circles, and 2) then how do I go to a new blank circle and make a new design for the next bunch of circles?
#2 Posted : 10/27/2014 4:20:54 PM(EST)
Judy

United States

Didn't get an answer in time, so I just printed a sheet of each type of label I want. However, I would like an answer, as in the future I might need ore than one but less than a sheet of the same label.
#3 Posted : 10/28/2014 5:36:31 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry that we didn't respond in time to your post. For future reference, this feature is available in Maestro Label Designer.

Once you start a new label design, just go to the bottom left hand corner of the interface for Maestro Label Designer and you will find a tab that says "Page View". You can click on this tab and you will have access to the tool that allows you to vary the labels on the page. This tool gives you the ability to create multiple label designs and then apply those designs to different labels on the sheet. I have provided a screen shot so you can see where this feature appears.

We are happy to provide additional support or answer any questions that you may have in regards to using this feature. Just let us know.

Thanks.

Dave
dcarmany attached the following image(s):
page_view_tab.PNG (90kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
#4 Posted : 11/6/2014 8:21:18 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
We now have a tutorial available on how to create multiple designs on one label sheet. This tutorial details how to use the feature.

You can read the tutorial at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/howto/how-to-design-multiple-label-designs-in-maestro.htm

Thanks.

Dave