Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/28/2014 3:16:33 PM(EST)
BBQRUB

United States

I thought it might be helpful to create a list of compatible laser printers with labels that are noted as being "made for use in most laser printers".

But since I only own one model laser printer I can only start the list -- please feel free to add your model if you have had success in running the sheets without some catastrophic consequence like a melt down with the fuser.

Xerox Phaser 7750 and OL5100CL Clear Gloss Labels: density of toner and feeding sheets worked great; make sure to set printer for "Labels".

Gold Foil for Laser OL100GF: does not print in above Xerox printer on any paper setting -- so if gold is your objective find another way like using a clear label and applying to a gold substrate. In my case I have a stock gold stand up pouch and am using it as the "gold" print in combination with a clear label!

Edited by user Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:10:03 PM(EST)  | Reason: misspelling

#2 Posted : 10/29/2014 11:14:42 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that the clear gloss material worked well in your Xerox printer. This is a great idea for a thread, and I'll be tracking and making notes of any printer models discussed here to add to our database of printer feedback surveys.

Thanks again!