Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/17/2014 5:59:07 PM(EST)
Slugbug02

When I do a standard print, the print alignment is WAY off. When I go to 'Quality and Media' and switch the paper type to Glossy, the alignment is perfect but the color black looks like a grayish purple. What's extra confusing is that it's only doing that on the text and one of the images. The other image (totally black) comes out completely fine. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do and I've gone through almost all of my label paper trying to figure it out. FYI - if I print the labels onto regular paper, the alignment AND the color are both perfect. Go figure.
#2 Posted : 11/18/2014 6:24:15 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
It sounds like it may be building the color rather than using the black cartridge to make the black. There are few setting that we can try to change that may correct the issue.

Let's try this first. When you go to print the PDF from Adobe Acrobat Reader there is button that says Advanced located right next to where you select the printer. Please select Advanced and then click on the checkbox next to the button that says "Print As Image". I have included a screen shot below.

Please make this setting change and try printing again. Let me know if that corrects the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.

dcarmany attached the following image(s):
adobe_print_as_image.PNG (96kb) downloaded 6 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.