Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
2 Pages«12
#21 Posted : 7/17/2017 11:49:19 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
applejuicekisses -

We've seen increased interest in the 6" x 2" size recently and are actually in the process of adding the item to our standard product line. Check back within the next couple of days and the product will be available at the standard pricing in any quantity.

If you do decide to look into purchasing a different type of label material, do you happen to have access to a laser printer? Our Weatherproof Polyester Laser material is durable to moisture and heavy handling and features an extremely aggressive adhesive that should perform very well on curved surfaces. The adhesive on this product is actually graded for use in the auto industry - it's probably the strongest adhesive that we offer currently.

If you'd like to try the Weatherproof Polyester Laser material, or any of our other products, you can request free samples by visiting the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/General/SamplesSelectItems.aspx

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let me know.
#22 Posted : 7/17/2017 3:42:35 PM(EST)
applejuicekisses

United States

Thanks for the quick response Josh.
I will keep an eye out for the 6" x 2" labels coming available. And I've ordered a couple of samples of the weatherproof polyester laser labels to see how they work on my packaging. Depending on how they grip, will be the deciding factor on investing in a color laser printer. I will test them out on a black and white laser printer in the meantime.
#23 Posted : 7/17/2017 4:08:15 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
applejuicekisses -

The 6" x 2" labels are now available as a standard product on our site:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/OL2097.htm

If you need any additional information please just let me know. I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can.
2 Pages«12