Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/13/2014 2:43:39 PM(EST)
DougK

United States

When I create a new design the Maestro asks if I want a single or a whole sheet. No matter which one I select I only get 1 label.

Additionally, there is no way to select objects and group them, which would allow me to copy my design from sticker to another.

I am really at a stand still because i do not want to create a new design for each sticker. I have a lot of things I need to label.

Thanks,

Doug
#2 Posted : 12/13/2014 5:01:57 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I was able to review your account in Maestro Label Designer. It appears that you have created those designs in Full Sheet Mode rather than Standard Design Mode. In order to create one label and then have it multiply across all the labels on the sheet you should be designing in Standard Design Mode. This option should have been selected when you initially started the design.

I have included an attached image that shows where that option is available when you start a new design.

If you need to vary the labels on the sheet this can also be done from this mode. Once you in Standard Design Mode, you can go to the bottom left hand corner of the interface for Maestro Label Designer and you will find a tab that says "Page View". You can click on this tab and you will have access to the tool that allows you to vary the labels on the page. This tool gives you the ability to create multiple label designs and then apply those designs to different labels on the sheet. You can read the tutorial at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels....l-designs-in-maestro.htm

We are happy to provide additional support or answer any questions that you may have in regards to using this feature. Just let us know.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
dcarmany attached the following image(s):
standard_design_mode.PNG (89kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
#3 Posted : 12/17/2014 9:08:10 AM(EST)
Paper Crafter

Canada

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Is there an option to add additional sheets to the same file.
For example: I'm using the OL7425, which is 4 stickers per sheet. I have 12 different designs. It would be most efficient if I could put all 12 in the same file as oppose to having 3 files.

Thank you for your assistance.
#4 Posted : 12/17/2014 10:43:14 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Paper Crafter: There isn't a way to create more unique label designs on a sheet than the number of labels on a sheet (12 different designs on label sheet that only has 4 labels). To accomplish this, you would need to create 3 different saved files (4 x 3 = 12) in Maestro Label Designer.

Let us know if you need any additional help or have any more questions.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#5 Posted : 12/17/2014 10:03:16 PM(EST)
Paper Crafter

Canada

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
We are aware of the above noted. Are there ways to put more sheets within the same file to avoid multiple files? We are looking to minimize the files we have within our folders. Currently our options are 3-10 file per custom order (which can get difficult to sort through as orders accumulate).
Thank you in advance.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:04:21 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : 12/20/2014 8:09:59 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to add extra pages to a design. As I mentioned, you will need to create multiple saved files if you have more designs than there are labels on the sheet.

The only time that Maestro Label Generates a multi-page PDF is when you use the mail merge function. The mail merge function only allows you to vary the text on each design. You can't vary each design itself using the feature. You can learn more about our mail merge function at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/Support/Maestro/MailMerge/Mail-Merge-Guide.aspx

Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com