Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/14/2015 7:28:09 PM(EST)
Paper Crafter

Canada

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello,
We've begun experiencing a bug within the system after we save & print while using the program in Internet Explorer.
When we have printed and "save as", re-do designs, save, and print a print box appears (this is the standard box that allows us to choose 1 of 3 selections).

After choosing to "print/preview", the "printing help" box appears and another tab opens (standard which is the adobe file for printing purposes). We print and close this box. The "printing help" box is still open (this is typical) however does not allow us to close.
The program appears to be working in the design as you can move the label text/image around however not design or exit from the printing help box that is popped up.

The only way to correct this is to re-boot the program. We are looking to be able to design without having to re-launch multiple times during a design day.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Edited by user Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:30:44 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Paper Crafter for this useful post: Roxene
#2 Posted : 1/15/2015 11:34:30 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Thanks for your feedback. This is the first time that I have heard of this issue.

I will need to turn your feedback over to our team that handles our Maestro Label Designer development so they can further research the issue. I am going to turn this information over to them and see if they can provide a solution.

I may need to have you walk through the issue with one of our support representatives to see if we can replicate the "bug". We will be in contact with you soon.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 1/16/2015 11:32:01 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I spoke to our Maestro Label Designer development team and they were not able to piece anything together from your feedback. I am having one of out technical team members call you today to trouble shoot the issue. You should hear from one of them in the next few hours.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#4 Posted : 1/22/2015 6:00:49 PM(EST)
Roxene

United States

I am having the exact same issue and am having to close all windows then log back in after I create a sheet of labels. It is beyond frustrating, especially when I am paying for the service. I have ordered many labels from onlinelabels.com, however, the trial only lasts awhile and I still have labels I need to use up. PLEASE let me know how to resolve this issue without having to purchase another program. Thank you.
#5 Posted : 1/22/2015 6:50:19 PM(EST)
Roxene

United States

Also, what browser is recommended for optimum use of the program?

#6 Posted : 1/23/2015 8:58:16 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Our programming department has been looking into this issue since yesterday morning and they think they have found and resolved the issue. The fix just went live - all you will need to do is reload the Maestro Label Designer window.

Please try accessing the program now, and let us know if there are any issues.
#7 Posted : 1/23/2015 9:05:26 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Roxene Go to Quoted Post
Also, what browser is recommended for optimum use of the program?

The program should function well in all major browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.

The PDF viewer is the biggest consideration for proper use of the program. For the best results relating to alignment, you'll want to make sure you're using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print the PDF files generated by Maestro Label Designer. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari all use built-in PDF viewers that can all cause issues with page scaling. For that reason, a lot of customers choose to use Internet Explorer because it defaults to Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF files. However, if you install Adobe Acrobat Reader and set it as the default viewer, any of the browsers listed above should work very well for printing properly aligned labels with Maestro Label Designer.