Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/16/2015 11:25:00 PM(EST)
ET

United States

My order came to 54.90 but i was only given a 3 month activation to design. Shouldn't I be entitled to 3 more months? I purchased 100 sheets and have barely used 10 :(
#2 Posted : 1/18/2015 6:29:30 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
It looks you had a $5.00 reward code that you applied to your order at the time of checkout that brought the total down to $49.90.

I have gone ahead and extended your current activation for additional 3 months. Your current activation now expires on 4/1/2015. If you need more time just let us know.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 8/24/2015 8:27:17 AM(EST)
ET

United States

I am currently a customer and have rum out of time with my Maestro activation code. You said to notify you if I needed more time. Please send new code for extension. Much appreciated.
ALSO: I am putting an order together for a 100 pack of fluorescent labels for a GLOW party. Is it possible that I may mix the colors in one pack rather that one pack of all the same colors? Maybe 25 of each? Please advise.
Lind regards,

Evelyn
Customer Number: 753990
#4 Posted : 8/24/2015 8:55:10 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ET Go to Quoted Post
I am currently a customer and have rum out of time with my Maestro activation code. You said to notify you if I needed more time. Please send new code for extension. Much appreciated.
ALSO: I am putting an order together for a 100 pack of fluorescent labels for a GLOW party. Is it possible that I may mix the colors in one pack rather that one pack of all the same colors? Maybe 25 of each? Please advise.
Lind regards,

Evelyn
Customer Number: xxxxxxx

Evelyn,
I have gone ahead and extended your Maestro Label Designer activation. When you login it should no longer be expired.

Unfortunately, we are not able to mix colors in one pack at this time and give the quantity discount. We do sell quantities of less than 100 sheets though. On the product page, just select "Other Quantity" and enter the quantity that you require and the system will give you a price.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com