Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/21/2015 12:54:16 PM(EST)
Inktagram

United States

Hi there,

i am designing my labels in power point and using maestro software to printing them but for some reason every line of 4 labels prints in different position please i dont know what to do help!!!!!!! is the second package of labels that i buy and still dont know how to make a perfect print
#2 Posted : 1/22/2015 11:12:19 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Inktagram Go to Quoted Post
Hi there,

i am designing my labels in power point and using maestro software to printing them but for some reason every line of 4 labels prints in different position please i dont know what to do help!!!!!!! is the second package of labels that i buy and still dont know how to make a perfect print

Inktagram,

I'm really sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can.

I was able to locate your Maestro Label Designer account and took a few minutes to print up a couple of the OL5375 designs that you have saved, just to make sure the template is working as intended. I was able to print your designs with almost perfect alignment on a couple of different printers in our office, which indicates that the template is working properly. This is good news, as it means I should be able to suggest some adjustments to your printer settings that will potentially improve your print alignment.

Which internet browser are you currently using to open Maestro Label Designer? Please just let me know, and I'll be happy to respond with some possible troubleshooting techniques.
#3 Posted : 1/22/2015 10:25:42 PM(EST)
Inktagram

United States

thank you for the respond, rig now i am using safari version 5.1.10
#4 Posted : 1/23/2015 8:23:41 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Inktagram Go to Quoted Post
thank you for the respond, rig now i am using safari version 5.1.10

Thank you for providing this information. Safari uses a built-in PDF viewer to display PDF files and it automatically incorporates page scaling. This will almost always create issues with alignment when printing your labels.

The best way to resolve this issue is to install Adobe Acrobat Reader and set it as your default PDF viewer. If you print the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader with the Fit to Page option disabled (it should be set to Actual Size) then your labels should align properly.

Please try making this adjustment and let us know if it resolves your issue.