Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/1/2015 10:44:47 AM(EST)
RickW

United States

I am working with the OL1555 template, in Word. When I save the file and retrieve it the images have shifted. Tried saving in various word file formats but the images are still shifting, (middle row drops down to the bottom) the only thing that works is saving it as a PDF, which I can't edit afterwards.
#2 Posted : 3/2/2015 5:43:17 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Microsoft Word can be very challenging when working with images and tables. I have seen the issue that you are experiencing happen when Word adds a line break. I am not sure that is the situation here without seeing a copy of your file. I am happy to have our support team review your file.

Before we do that, I recommend that you try changing the text settings related to how Word deals with the image. To do this, click on the image after adding it (to select it) and then click on the Formatting tab and then click on the Wrap-Text Option and select "Through". Let me know if that resolves the issue.

Have you considered using our Maestro Label Designer for your project? I have found that using our software saves enormous time when compared to using Microsoft Word. I see you have several years worth of unused activation codes on your account.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com