Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/26/2015 5:44:49 PM(EST)
Lisa G

My very expensive laser printer is not working as good as it used to. Its about 5 years old. Looking for a recommendation on a new laser printer to print stickers. Thank you
#2 Posted : 3/27/2015 9:33:07 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Lisa G -

Thank you for your inquiry. I've had the opportunity to use a variety of different laser printers with our label materials and there are a couple that I'm especially fond of. Currently, my favorite laser printer models are:

HP LaserJet Pro 200 color
HP LaserJet Pro 500 color

Both of these printers provide excellent color output and print durability across a very wide range of materials, including our weatherproof polyester options. They've also received very positive reviews from our customers who have completed printer feedback surveys for us.

I hope you find this information helpful. If you should require any additional assistance please just let me know.
#3 Posted : 4/7/2015 6:17:41 PM(EST)
Labelcollector

United States

We use Samsung ML1665 and it prints out label so fast!
#4 Posted : 4/8/2015 7:31:07 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Labelcollector Go to Quoted Post
We use Samsung ML1665 and it prints out label so fast!

I'm happy to hear that you're having success with our labels using your Samsung ML-1665. I just checked our printer feedback surveys and there are quite a few positive comments about that series of Samsung printers. They appear to be a good choice for those in the market for a monochrome laser printer.

Thanks for your feedback!
#5 Posted : 2/23/2018 12:11:18 AM(EST)
kiransha

United States

You should go For Lexmark Printer. Nowadays Lexmark printers are growing market. It will be a good choice for you.