Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/13/2015 1:20:24 AM(EST)
mjmolosky

United States

I am looking for a printer, preferably laser, that has been proven to work well with the pre-cut labels from OnlineLabels.com. A printer that doesn't need a lot to get labels aligned. My current printer is horrible when it comes to this and ends up printing at an angle that gets worse as you go down the sheet and I am over that and through pulling my hair out trying to get my printer to get the alignment fixed. I have been having to print and cut my own labels and am also over this. Any suggestions are helpful. Thank you.
#2 Posted : 4/13/2015 8:18:02 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
mjmolosky,

I've used a handful of color laser printers for testing purposes, and my two favorites currently are:

HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color
HP LaserJet Enterprise 500

Both of these printer models provide excellent print quality and color output, and both of them should do very well in terms of alignment. Some minor alignment adjustments may be necessary occasionally, but for the most part I've had a lot of success with alignment using these printers and I've never experienced any issues with the label sheets printing at an angle.

I hope you find this information helpful. If you need any additional details please just let me know.