Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/19/2015 2:25:02 PM(EST)
jdmcm5

United States

Hi, I am not sure what is going on, but I use this site constantly for my business and now when I go to print out my labels, only part of certain images are showing up? For example, the one label has a starfish and only a corner of it is now showing up when I press the print preview......Is anyone else having this issue or know what I need to do?
#2 Posted : 4/19/2015 3:14:36 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jdmcm5 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I am not sure what is going on, but I use this site constantly for my business and now when I go to print out my labels, only part of certain images are showing up? For example, the one label has a starfish and only a corner of it is now showing up when I press the print preview......Is anyone else having this issue or know what I need to do?

I apologize for the issue you are experiencing. If we can get additional details, we should be able to trouble shoot and resolve the issue. Can you please send us the name of the Maestro Label Designer file, your browser version (Chrome version, Firefox version, Internet Explorer version, Safari version), and your operating system? We also need to know the details of the issue that you are seeing.

Please submit your issue through our ticket system at the link below.

https://secure.onlinelab...port/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks for your patience. We are doing our best to work through all the support issues related to our upgrade of Maestro Label Designer.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com