Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/20/2015 9:25:36 PM(EST)
16Candles

United States

I have been using your designer for years and have hundreds of labels saved here. I just logged in to print something and I noticed that the spacing is off and I have to re-align every row of text, the page setup is still fine but this is very inconvenient if I have to do this for a few hundred labels.
#2 Posted : 4/21/2015 11:37:35 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 16Candles Go to Quoted Post
I have been using your designer for years and have hundreds of labels saved here. I just logged in to print something and I noticed that the spacing is off and I have to re-align every row of text, the page setup is still fine but this is very inconvenient if I have to do this for a few hundred labels.

I apologize for the issue. We recently changed the technology platform (moved away from requiring Flash Player) and this has an impact on how certain fonts and text are displayed in the designs that were created using the older version of Maestro Label Designer. Unfortunately, the changes in the line spacing are related to the way that our new platform handles texts and fonts compared to the older version.

We still have the legacy version of Maestro Label Designer running. You can find it at the link below.

http://maestro.onlinelab...gner/maestro-legacy.aspx

The legacy version will continue to be available for the next few months as we work through issues in the newer version. You may want to consider generating PDF files for your designs from the legacy version. You can then save those PDF files to your computer so you can print them at anytime (without having to log in to Maestro Label Designer).

Thanks for your understanding.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com