Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/22/2015 6:47:53 PM(EST)
TheVapingGuru

United States

I am working on a product label for my business. But, when I print the labels, every single one has a tiny blue cross in the same spot. I thought I had put something there by accident, but when I checked the design on my computer, it is was not there. It only shows up on the computer on the print preview screen. I do not want this blue cross to show up on my labels. Has anyone else seen anything like this before? How do I get rid of it?
#2 Posted : 4/22/2015 9:53:49 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I was able to look up your account and locate the issue. The cross was actually a very small shape object that you must have mistakenly added to the design. I could not see it for some reason when I looked at the design, but I was able to see the shape object / point when I did a Select All on the design. Once I located the object, I was able to select the object and remove it from the design. It should now be removed if you open the file.

Let us know if you need any additional help.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 4/22/2015 10:11:38 PM(EST)
TheVapingGuru

United States

Wow! You are awesome...Thank you so much! The blue cross is gone now :)