Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/30/2015 9:37:23 PM(EST)
Wendyo59

United States

Why are the template lines printing? Why does everything have to be the same font size? Why can't I bold some words without making the whole label font bold? Is there a way around this? I just got a new Mac computer. I had templates for all of my ingredient labels on my old PC but it crashed and I lost everything...

Help?!
#2 Posted : 5/1/2015 6:07:12 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I am happy to help resolve your issue. Can you provide some additional details on your issue? What software are you trying to use to format your labels? Which of our templates are you using?

I checked out your account in our system (associated with this email address) and it doesn't appear that you are using our Maestro Label Designer software. I would recommend that you use our software as it makes it very easy to format the labels on a Mac. I see you have quite a few unused activation codes based on your order history. You can access Maestro Label Designer at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro-label-design-software.htm

Thanks. Please provide additional details.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 5/1/2015 12:04:08 PM(EST)
Wendyo59

United States

The labels I am using are OL775CJ. I downloaded the template yesterday from the Online Labels website under blank labels in Word, but my Mac only has Pages.

This should be easy...
#4 Posted : 5/1/2015 12:41:08 PM(EST)
Wendyo59

United States

So I went to Maestro as suggested and managed to print some labels without the template lines, however is there really no option to make some text larger than others, bold and not bold within the same box? The one I made is supposed to be saved in my designs, but I don't see where that is. Really this should be way more intuitive...

#5 Posted : 5/1/2015 3:45:24 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Wendyo59 Go to Quoted Post
So I went to Maestro as suggested and managed to print some labels without the template lines, however is there really no option to make some text larger than others, bold and not bold within the same box? The one I made is supposed to be saved in my designs, but I don't see where that is. Really this should be way more intuitive...

Unfortunately, Maestro Label Designer doesn't allow different text variations within the same text box. This is something we hope to add in the future. If you require different style text (bold / unbold) or fonts, you will need to do each style as its own text box.

If you hit the "Open" button in the top left hand corner, it will allow you to open your saved designs.

We will be working on the user interface for Maestro Label Designer during the coming months in an effort to make it more intuitive.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Thanks.

Dave C.