Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/1/2015 5:42:22 PM(EST)
Goofytam1974

I am not able to see the dialogue box to add image to my document once it has been selected with the new version and it won't let me scroll down for the options. Any ideas?
#2 Posted : 5/2/2015 8:47:53 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I am not quite sure that I understand your specific issue. Can you try the step below?

I know we have had some issues where the user's browser was caching certain images and it made it so the check box to select an image in the Add Images dialog box wasn't displaying. To correct this issue, while in Maestro Label Designer just hit "control F5" (hold down control key and F5 button at same time) to clear your browser cache and reload Maestro Label Designer.

If this doesn't work let me know and I can continue to trouble shoot the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 5/2/2015 10:04:00 AM(EST)
Goofytam1974

Thank you for your response. I tried that and it didn't work. I am able to select the image to add to my document, but there is no option to paste it. It looks like the options are at the bottom, but I can't see them and there is not control bar to scroll down like before...
#4 Posted : 5/2/2015 10:12:32 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

I am confused when you mention "pasting" the image. You should see a blue button that says "Add Image to Design" in the right hand corner of the dialog box. You shouldn't have to paste anything.

I am still confused by what you are seeing. I have attached an image (to this post) of our Add Image dialog box. Can you compare what you are seeing to my image?

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
File Attachment(s):
maestro_add_image_window.PNG (258kb) downloaded 6 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
#5 Posted : 5/2/2015 10:31:00 AM(EST)
Goofytam1974

Right, that is what I used to see. But, I can't see the add image to design box anymore and there are not any arrows to scroll down. Is this a setting on my computer or something? It's like it's too big and I have never had this problem before.
#6 Posted : 5/2/2015 10:48:03 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Goofytam1974 Go to Quoted Post
Right, that is what I used to see. But, I can't see the add image to design box anymore and there are not any arrows to scroll down. Is this a setting on my computer or something? It's like it's too big and I have never had this problem before.

It sounds like you may be zoomed in with your browser. What browser and OS system are you using?

Can you try hitting "control 0" (hold control key and hit 0 button at same time)? Hitting control 0 will bring down the zoom level on your browser.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#7 Posted : 5/2/2015 10:54:10 AM(EST)
Goofytam1974

YES!!!! That worked. Thank you so much for helping through this problem.
#8 Posted : 5/2/2015 11:02:45 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

I'm glad to hear that resolved the issue. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#9 Posted : 5/18/2015 11:22:51 PM(EST)
LBug

I went to an existing label, and clicked "Add Images" to upload my own image. The new software then takes me to a page which has NO option to upload my own image, just available clipart to purchase, or to use my previously uploaded images. The button to upload new images is gone. I read another post and see you suggested decreasing my display. I did that, but my display did not change. So, are we no longer allowed to upload our own new images?
#10 Posted : 5/19/2015 5:47:28 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: LBug Go to Quoted Post
I went to an existing label, and clicked "Add Images" to upload my own image. The new software then takes me to a page which has NO option to upload my own image, just available clipart to purchase, or to use my previously uploaded images. The button to upload new images is gone. I read another post and see you suggested decreasing my display. I did that, but my display did not change. So, are we no longer allowed to upload our own new images?

I am not exactly sure why you aren't seeing the button. My first guess is that it is a zoom issue, but you mentioned that you already tried that. I am not aware of any open issues that would cause this to happen.

Can you upload a screen shot of the Images dialog box so I can see what you are seeing? I have uploaded an image that shows what you should be seeing.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

File Attachment(s):
maestro_add_image_window_example.png (263kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.