Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/21/2015 10:09:26 AM(EST)
sue1214

Somehow, my page when working on a design changed to a bigger "zoom" look. In general that's not a problem, but now when I press "New" to make a new label, that page is too big on the page and I cannot go to the lower end of that page to "select" the choices to begin designing. ONLY the Maestro designing page did this, none of the other pages on my computer. Help!

I would like to mention this has nothing to do with the zoom option on the right upper part of the designing screen. That only alters the label I am working on. My toolbar and everything is much larger than normal.

Edited by user Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:12:42 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 5/22/2015 5:36:53 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Can you try hitting "control 0" (hold control key and hit 0 button at same time)? Hitting control 0 will bring down the zoom level on your browser. This method generally works on all the browsers.

Let me know if this resolves the issue. The method of changing the zoom level varies by browser version and OS (operating system). If control 0 doesn't resolve the issue, please post your browser version and OS and I will post specific instructions.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 5/22/2015 8:14:22 AM(EST)
sue1214

THANK YOU! That worked easily.