Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/27/2015 11:23:09 AM(EST)
Liisa B.

United States

Hi there,

I'm looking for some advice. I've purchased and love using the waterproof labels (OL5100WI), however my current printer, Brother MFC-465-CN constantly jams every single sheet. Yes, I have it set to photo glossy, and yes I only feed one through at a time. It's uber frustrating and I'd like to find a new printer. Any suggestions for this?

#2 Posted : 5/28/2015 9:13:40 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. According to data that we have gathered through our printer feedback surveys, the following inkjet printers have received very positive reviews when used with our weatherproof gloss material:

HP Officejet Pro 8600
Canon PIXMA MX922
Canon PIXMA MX722
Epson Expression Home XP-400
HP Photosmart C4480

I've had the opportunity to use the HP Officejet Pro 8600 extensively and have had a ton of success with it.

I hope you find this information helpful. If you should need any additional details please just let me know.
#3 Posted : 3/27/2016 6:31:42 PM(EST)
Bbcbiz

Josh,

The HP officejet Pro 8600 has been discontinued. Would the newer model 8620 get the same rating?

Thank you.
#4 Posted : 3/28/2016 8:49:06 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bbcbiz Go to Quoted Post
Josh,

The HP officejet Pro 8600 has been discontinued. Would the newer model 8620 get the same rating?

Thank you.

I haven't had the opportunity to use the HP Officejet Pro 8620 but it has received glowing reviews from users who have submitted printer feedback surveys to us. Based on my experience with other similar HP printers I am sure that this model would be a very good option as well.