Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/30/2015 3:19:53 PM(EST)
CWATSON

I was wondering if you offer coupon codes for large purchases or do you send them out randomly?
Thanks,
Chasity
#2 Posted : 7/1/2015 10:19:06 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thank you for your inquiry. We do occasionally send out reward codes through our monthly newsletter. They don't go out every month, but the newsletter is probably the most reliable way to acquire reward codes at this time.

You can also grab a $5.00 reward code by interacting with us on social media. You can view the details at the link below:

http://www.onlinelabels.com/general/social-media-offer.aspx

While there aren't reward codes specifically for placing large orders, we do offer quantity-based price breaks on all of our products. As you order larger quantities of a product the unit price will decrease significantly.

I hope this information helps. Thank you for your interest in OnlineLabels.com!

#3 Posted : 7/9/2015 4:15:00 PM(EST)
Little Big Farm

I love coupons / rewards codes! I also love how courteous and helpful the staff is at Online Labels. It is a pleasure to do business with them. Thank you Online Labels.com, and keep up the good work!
#4 Posted : 7/17/2015 11:26:38 AM(EST)
Lot Capture

United States

I just applied for the Pinterest coupon but didn't get my code. When I tried to do it again, it said I already applied for that promotion. How can I retrieve my Pinterest coupon code?

The same thing happened with the Online Labels Forum code. How can I retrieve them both?

Thanks!

Edited by user Friday, July 17, 2015 11:28:14 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : 7/17/2015 5:13:18 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Lot Capture Go to Quoted Post
I just applied for the Pinterest coupon but didn't get my code. When I tried to do it again, it said I already applied for that promotion. How can I retrieve my Pinterest coupon code?

The same thing happened with the Online Labels Forum code. How can I retrieve them both?

Thanks!

I checked your account and I see that 3 reward codes were generated related to our social reward offer. It appears that all 3 have been used (as of July 17th). I believe there is a limit to how many times you can apply for our social reward code offer.

It is probably best to reach out to our custom service department at the link below and they can review the codes and see if an additional code can be generated. I am not able to post reward codes to the forum.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#6 Posted : 5/16/2016 11:57:44 AM(EST)
Lot Capture

United States

Thanks OnlineLabels.com for the social media coupon codes!!
#7 Posted : 7/6/2016 2:54:09 PM(EST)
sarac

The coupon codes are awesome! I can't wait to get another surprise one in an email!

Thanks!