Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/3/2015 11:57:26 PM(EST)
Niecey

United States

Anyone having problems with the labels aligning?

I ordered a ton of labels. All seem to print fine except label 1115LP. The last batch I ordered, no problems. This batch, I'm finding that I have to tweak the margins and it's still not working for me. I am not a happy camper. I've gone through at least 6 of the labels.

Maybe ordering in bulk is not the way to go. I did notice that when I picked up the item verification sheet, it left some ink on the first label and it's crooked so it makes me think the 1115LP label is crooked and driving me crazy!
#2 Posted : 10/5/2015 11:02:34 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Niecey -

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing and I will be happy to assist you in any way that I can. I'll just need some additional details before I can provide trouble shooting suggestions.

What program are you using to print the OL1115LP labels? I noticed that you have saved templates for other label sizes in Maestro Label Designer, but not the OL1115LP. Are you using a different program to print these labels?

Are you using the same printer and settings that you used when successfully printing these labels in the past?

Do the sheets appear to be cut correctly? The OL1115LP labels should have a top and bottom margin of 0.5" and a left and right margin of 1.1875". Can you measure the margins and let me know if they match the figures listed above?

I apologize again for the frustration you've encountered, and I'll be happy to work towards finding a solution for you. Please don't worry about the sheets you've lost while attempting to fix the alignment. Once we successfully resolve the issue I'll have some replacement sheets sent to you right away.

1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: Kevin