Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/20/2015 9:19:07 PM(EST)
dclark

I have Amienne Font installed on my PCs, however since the program upgrades, I found that sometimes the font would not work in Maestro; but eventually it would kick in. Now it isn't working at all in Maestro and I really need it working so that I can print labels. Please help.
#2 Posted : 10/21/2015 8:35:34 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the problem that you're experiencing and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. Before I can troubleshoot the issue I'll just need some additional details.

Is Amienne the only font affected? Or are other fonts on your PC that aren't functioning properly within Maestro Label Designer as well?

Do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed? If not, please install the newest version of the program by visiting the link below:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Is the issue occurring across multiple internet browsers? Please trying opening the program in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox to see if the issue is isolated to one browser.

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue? Anything that I can forward to the development team would be great.

Please respond with any additional information that you can provide and I'll be happy to look into possible solutions for you.
#3 Posted : 11/16/2015 6:46:11 PM(EST)
klud56

United States

I have recently had the same problem and figured out what it was. In order to use the Maestro label maker program you need to have Adobe PDF reader plug in. Even if you have this downloaded in your computer it won't work if you are using the browsers, Google, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. You use to be able to use these browsers but just recently they have stopped using NPAPI which is the Adobe PDF reader. This is the only application that works with Maestro. If you have a Version of Chrome that is less than version 45, you can enable NPAPI on that browser but mine was version 46 so I couldn't do it. I found out that the Firefox browser will still support NPAPI until the end of 2016. So if you download firefox, I think your problem will be solved for at least one more year. I do hope that Maestro's tech. support is working on ways around this problem or we won't be able to use the label maker after the end of 2016.
#4 Posted : 11/18/2015 10:49:39 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
klud56 -

I apologize for any confusion and I'll be happy to assist in any way that I can. I've forwarded your comments to the development team for Maestro Label Designer. We are continuously looking for ways to improve the software, and your feedback is very valuable to us.

What font are you attempting to use? I'd be happy to pass that information along as well in hopes that we can potentially find a solution for you.

We do recommend using Adobe's PDF Reader when printing files generated by Maestro Label Designer, but the PDF files should open properly within other viewers as well. According to the development team, the program and the PDF files created by the program should currently be compatible with Google Chrome. If you are receiving an error message, or the file isn't opening properly within Google Chrome, please respond with the version of Chrome you are currently attempting to use with Maestro Label Designer.