Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/3/2015 1:48:05 PM(EST)
OVM

United States

Hello!

I have over 400 labels that I need to print. I already created all entries with names and addresses in Excel.

The label that we need to use is OL900 which is not a part of standard Word Labels Database when I went to create labels.

How do I merge all of my addresses from the existing Excel spreadsheet to this OL900 label?

When I downloaded the template and saved it on my computer to use, I was having issues doing mail merge, as only one label was filling in, not all of them. Super frustrating. Please help!!!

Thank you!!!
#2 Posted : 12/4/2015 9:48:26 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I notice that you posted this question in our Maestro Label Designer topic. It sounds like you are trying to use our Microsoft Word template rather than Maestro Label Designer. A mail merge with the OL900 can be done in Microsoft Word, but it will be a little more difficult. I am happy to provide instructions on how to do it in Word, but I would recommend that you try using Maestro Label Designer, our web-based label software, first. You would have received an activation code for Maestro Label Designer with your order (on your packing slip and email order confirmation) and it makes doing a mail merge with our OL900 labels very easy.

Here is a link to where you can launch Maestro Label Designer.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro

Here is our instructions on using the built-in mail merge function in Maestro Label Designer.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/support/Maestro/MailMerge/Mail-Merge-Guide.aspx

I am happy to provide further instructions or help.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 8/14/2018 7:51:39 PM(EST)
mimibrandt

United States

I'm using online labels maestro - have for years. Label OL25WX is used annual to run this particular merge. For some reason, maestro is not allowing me to choose mail merge - it is unclickable. Help!
#4 Posted : 8/15/2018 9:01:37 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mimibrandt Go to Quoted Post
I'm using online labels maestro - have for years. Label OL25WX is used annual to run this particular merge. For some reason, maestro is not allowing me to choose mail merge - it is unclickable. Help!

Mimibrandt - I reviewed your account and I believe you are talking about item OL225WX (2.75" x 2.75" labels) not OL25WX (1.75" x 0.5" labels). I don't see that you have ordered OL25WX, but you have ordered OL225WX.

Unfortunately, OL225WX has multiple label sizes on the sheet (9 - 2.75" x 2.75" labels and 12 - 1.375" x 0.5" labels at bottom of the label sheet) and Maestro Label Designer doesn't currently support a mail merge on our items that have multiple label sizes on one sheet. I spoke to our technical team and this is something they hope to resolve in the future.

Can you provide any details on what you are are trying to merge into the document? Our team can help you set up a data merge in Microsoft Word if you need to do a mail merge. I am happy to send a link to instructions on how to do this in Word.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com