Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/9/2015 11:33:51 AM(EST)
sobande

United States

Okay - I have more than 1000 product labels that have to be printed in the next few days, and I have wasted more than 30 sheets of labels trying to get the to print correctly.

Yes, I adjusted the printer alignment more than 5 times ..still did not work
Yes, I read the faq regarding printer settings...sill did not work
The most frustrating part is that some of the labels were old ones that were saved and they are not printing correctly as well. uuugh I am indeed frustrated, under pressure and down to the wire I have to meet my deadline by wed and right now I need some online, fast, help from someone.
#2 Posted : 11/10/2015 8:01:49 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can.

When you are printing from Maestro Label Designer is the PDF file opening within Adobe Reader? Some internet browsers utilize their own PDF viewers instead of Adobe Reader, and this can sometimes cause weird page scaling issues that can result in misalignment when printing.

To make sure that the templates print properly, it's important to have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download the newest version of Adobe Reader by visiting the link below:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Once the most recent version of Adobe Reader is installed, please make sure you're using it to open and print the PDF files generated by Maestro Label Designer.

I hope you find this information useful. If you've tried the suggestion listed above and are still experiencing issues please let me know, and I'll be happy to have one of our customer service representatives contact you by phone for further assistance.
#3 Posted : 11/24/2015 12:22:34 AM(EST)
Southern Glow

I want to chime in to let you know that I am having the same issue. I have purchased 1000s of labels and I am throwing sheets of labels away at a time. I can't make 1 single sheet print correctly anymore. I have gone through all of the troubleshooting steps and nothing will work. I make candles, so I've been unable to label and sell my candles. I love the labels and I want to stick with onlinelabels.com but I have no idea how to get back on track with my business. Do you offer printing on Kraft paper round 2.5 inch labels for a good deal? Help!
#4 Posted : 11/24/2015 7:57:00 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Southern Glow -

I'm sorry to hear about the alignment issues that you have experienced and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. In what manner are the labels printing misaligned? Is the printed area shifted too far in one direction? Or is the misalignment non-uniform?

To look more closely into this issue some additional details would be useful. Please click on the link below to visit our compatibility cheklist for Maestro Label Designer.

http://maestro.onlinelab...uirements-checklist.aspx

This page will provide you with information regarding your version of Adobe Flash Player and the browser you are using. Please respond with the following details:

- Adobe Flash Player version number
- Operating system
- Web browser

This information could potentially help us narrow down additional trouble shooting options.

Once you have responded with this information I can have someone from our customer service department contact you if you'd like. They would be happy to go over troubleshooting techniques and discuss our custom printed options with you.
#5 Posted : 12/11/2015 10:06:51 AM(EST)
gailj

United States

IE 11.0/9 all up to date.
pop up off
Have latest adobe reader and flash
turned off my antiviral software

Why does templante (OL8750 not print from print preview and then the preview disappears?

Secondly, why does maestro give a pop up saying my browser etc is not up to date when it is?

Thirdly,, this all worked a month ago
thanks
Gail
#6 Posted : 12/14/2015 11:15:22 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: gailj Go to Quoted Post
IE 11.0/9 all up to date.
pop up off
Have latest adobe reader and flash
turned off my antiviral software

Why does templante (OL8750 not print from print preview and then the preview disappears?

Secondly, why does maestro give a pop up saying my browser etc is not up to date when it is?

Thirdly,, this all worked a month ago
thanks
Gail

Gail - I spoke to our development team and they wanted me to find out if you are running IE 11 in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode in IE is a feature that helps you view webpages that were designed for previous versions of the browser. Running in that mode can break newer sites that were designed for modern browsers. It would also make Maestro Label Designer put up that message saying you are running an older version.

Can you check your browser settings to confirm that you are not running our site in compatibility mode? Here is an article on how to disable it.

http://www.howtogeek.com...de-in-internet-explorer/

Here is a Microsoft article on the topic:

http://windows.microsoft...lity-view#ie=ie-11-win-7

Please review the articles above and let me know if this is the cause of the issue. If not, we can continue trouble shooting.

In regards to the preview disappearing, I will need to get more details on that. Can you tell me the exact steps and what happens? You should just push Print / Preview and a popup window should come up with the PDF displayed. Does nothing happen when you hit the Print / Preview button.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com