Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/19/2017 10:19:49 AM(EST)
SistersTN

I'm sure this is a simple fix but I can't get anything to print on roll label when using onlinelabels.com
I can print roll labels via DYMO website but prefer the labels I can create on here.
Need some ideas of what I'm doing wrong.
The printer will advance labels but nothing is printed.....

Thanks
#2 Posted : 10/20/2017 1:15:14 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing.

Are you saying that the labels you purchased direct from the Dymo website are working and ours are not or are you saying you are having problems when trying to print using the OnlineLabels.com software vs. using Dymo software? Can you provide more details on what you are printing and your printing process?

I checked your account and I see that you purchased 2 different Dymo compatible items from us. Are you have the issue on both items or is it only affecting one of the items?

Let us know some more details and we should be able to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 10/20/2017 9:52:07 AM(EST)
SistersTN

I'm having trouble using the Maestro program with the DYMO compatible labels I purchased from Online labels -
When I print what I designed on Maestro they are blank -

When using DYMO program they print fine - the DYMO program doesn't offer much so I was wanting to use Maestro if at all possible.

Carolyn
#4 Posted : 10/20/2017 3:18:08 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SistersTN Go to Quoted Post
I'm having trouble using the Maestro program with the DYMO compatible labels I purchased from Online labels -
When I print what I designed on Maestro they are blank -

When using DYMO program they print fine - the DYMO program doesn't offer much so I was wanting to use Maestro if at all possible.

Carolyn

Thanks for getting back to us with additional details. Based on your description of the problem I think I may know what's causing the issue.

To print from a PDF file that's generated by Maestro Label Designer you will need to manually set the label size within your printer options after the PDF file has been generated. Please follow the steps below to manually set the label size:

- After Maestro Label Designer has created the PDF file, open the print dialog box by pressing Ctrl+P on your keyboard.

- With the print dialog box open click on the "Properties" button

- With the document properties screen open click on the "Advanced" button

- With the advanced options screen open, look for the "Paper Size" setting. Use the drop down menu to select "30330 Return Address" and then click "OK" to close the advanced options screen and then click "OK" again to close the document properties screen.

- Click "Print" to send the job to your printer and print your labels.

If Adobe Reader is defaulting to a different DYMO size that would explain why you're seeing blank labels when attempting to print from Maestro Label Designer. I think this simple adjustment will allow you to print your labels properly.

I hope this information helps. If you need any additional assistance please just let us know.

#5 Posted : 10/20/2017 4:12:47 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
It's important to note that you'll need to manually change the "Paper Size" setting anytime you use a new label size. Looking at your order you purchased two different label sizes from us. The compatibility information is listed below:

RL2212RD = 30330 Return Address
RL2895RD = 30334 2-1/4 x 1-1/4 in

I hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need anything else.