Originally Posted by: SistersTN
I'm having trouble using the Maestro program with the DYMO compatible labels I purchased from Online labels -
When I print what I designed on Maestro they are blank -
When using DYMO program they print fine - the DYMO program doesn't offer much so I was wanting to use Maestro if at all possible.
Thanks for getting back to us with additional details. Based on your description of the problem I think I may know what's causing the issue.
To print from a PDF file that's generated by Maestro Label Designer you will need to manually set the label size within your printer options after the PDF file has been generated. Please follow the steps below to manually set the label size:
- After Maestro Label Designer has created the PDF file, open the print dialog box by pressing Ctrl+P on your keyboard.
- With the print dialog box open click on the "Properties" button
- With the document properties screen open click on the "Advanced" button
- With the advanced options screen open, look for the "Paper Size" setting. Use the drop down menu to select "30330 Return Address" and then click "OK" to close the advanced options screen and then click "OK" again to close the document properties screen.
- Click "Print" to send the job to your printer and print your labels.
If Adobe Reader is defaulting to a different DYMO size that would explain why you're seeing blank labels when attempting to print from Maestro Label Designer. I think this simple adjustment will allow you to print your labels properly.
I hope this information helps. If you need any additional assistance please just let us know.