Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/31/2018 6:04:13 PM(EST)
Jcrutch04

United States

I have tried almost every possible combination to correct the formatting for printing. However, the alignment is still completely off. Also, the stickers are printing differently by row. There does not appear to be consistency in how the alignment occurs. Can someone please help? I have already wasted half of the sheets I ordered.

Jonathan
#2 Posted : 1/2/2019 11:15:18 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jcrutch04 Go to Quoted Post
I have tried almost every possible combination to correct the formatting for printing. However, the alignment is still completely off. Also, the stickers are printing differently by row. There does not appear to be consistency in how the alignment occurs. Can someone please help? I have already wasted half of the sheets I ordered.

Jonathan

Jonathan,
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. I am confident we can make recommendations to solve the issue, but we will need a lot more details in order to trouble shoot the issue. Which OnlineLabels.com item did you purchase? What software are you using to print on to the labels? If you could fill out the survey below, our customer support team can reach out and help resolve the issue.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/alignment-wizard.htm

If you don't want to fill out the survey, I would recommend that you contact our support team at 1-888-575-2235 and they can help with the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 1/2/2019 12:32:54 PM(EST)
Jcrutch04

United States

Thanks Dave - I completed the survey. Is there anyway a new pack can be shipped to either myself or the church? We have an event this Sunday where we planned to use the stickers but have gone through more than half of our supply troubleshooting the alignment issues. Please help. I’m afraid we no longer have enough labels for the congregation.
#4 Posted : 1/2/2019 3:46:10 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Jonathan,
I spoke to our customer service manager and she confirmed that you worked with Adam in our customer service department on the issue. My understanding is that everything was good after that conversation and Adam made some recommendations that should help to resolve the issue for you.

Let us know if you need any additional help.

Thanks for your business.

Dave C
OnlineLabels.com