Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/11/2016 4:06:23 AM(EST)
Ioana Salice

Romania

Hello! I am a registered user of maestro.onlinelabels.com/ (user name: ioanacicala@salice.ro) with a 1 month activation code available,

However, the design templates that I need are European (for A4, not letter) and can be found only at uk.onlinelabels.com and maestro.uk.onlinelabels.com/.
For example - http://uk.onlinelabels.com/Templates/EU30009-template-maestro-label-designer.htm

Do i have access to these UK Design templates with the account above or do I have to sign up with a new user & go through the registration process all over again, on maestro.uk.onlinelabels.com?
Thank you!
#2 Posted : 7/12/2016 7:11:12 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Ioana - The products on our UK site are not found in the US version of Maestro Label Designer. The activation code that you purchased will not work on the UK site. You will need to create an account on the UK version of Maestro Label Designer if you want to access the A4 products that are available on the UK site.

I have gone ahead and emailed you a complimentary 30 day activation code for the UK version of Maestro Label Designer. Once you set up your account for the UK version of the software, you can enter the activation code that I emailed you and it will be fully functional.

Thanks for your business. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com