Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
2 Pages12»
#1 Posted : 12/2/2013 4:06:50 PM(EST)
Brandon

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Welcome to the general discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of labeling and any other topic you would like to with your fellow labelers.

Feel free to leave us any suggestions for additional communities as comments on this post.

Edited by user Monday, December 2, 2013 4:07:56 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users thanked Brandon Morel for this useful post. Paper CrafterfroggyidkjaytSannie
#2 Posted : 11/22/2014 11:44:17 AM(EST)
Clarence

Canada

Hello
I bought my business in April and the previous owner had bought a box of 3750 OL885WX labels from you. I would like to use your template for the labels to create a new style label to reflect the change in colours on our logo. Is it possible to purchase a template without labels as I already have almost a full box of the labels?
Thanks
Nicky Fisher
Clarence & Cripps Inc
#3 Posted : 11/22/2014 1:53:05 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Clarence - You can download our available templates for the OL885 at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/Templates/OL885-template-maestro-label-designer.htm

I would recommend that you use our Maestro Label Designer for formatting these labels. Once you have designed your labels and are ready to print just contact our customer service team and they will be happy to provide you with an activation code. Just let let them know the situation (that you took over business). You can contact our customer support team at 1-888-575-2235 or at the link below.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks.

Dave C.
#4 Posted : 3/30/2016 9:45:05 AM(EST)
Simmy

United States

Great labels!
#5 Posted : 4/14/2016 10:47:21 AM(EST)
EP Direct

United States

We appreciate that the website is easy to use and quick! The quality of the products has always been great!
#6 Posted : 9/3/2016 11:45:00 AM(EST)
yellowprinting.com

United States

Hello Guys, nice to meet you all here.
#7 Posted : 9/25/2017 4:41:46 PM(EST)
onemilbbc

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm a long time customer love the Great Service and Great color selection on .3/4 round labels. Keep it up...Wally
 1 user thanked onemilbbc for this useful post: EnElSilencio
#8 Posted : 10/18/2017 10:11:03 PM(EST)
jade

United States

Hi,

My labels are not printing aligned. When in the design program, the layout is perfect, and nothing is over the edge of the label shown. When I printed, I followed all the steps to make sure I selected "actual size" and not "fit" , as directed. Still, part of my labels were cut off. I now have wasted an entire sheet (another issue, as I can't figure out how to edit one label at a time, as opposed to the entire sheet) ... Can anyone help me ASAP?! I need these printed by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jade
#9 Posted : 10/19/2017 5:20:20 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: jade Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

My labels are not printing aligned. When in the design program, the layout is perfect, and nothing is over the edge of the label shown. When I printed, I followed all the steps to make sure I selected "actual size" and not "fit" , as directed. Still, part of my labels were cut off. I now have wasted an entire sheet (another issue, as I can't figure out how to edit one label at a time, as opposed to the entire sheet) ... Can anyone help me ASAP?! I need these printed by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jade

Jade - I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing.

Can you provide some additional details on how much it is off and the direction it is off? If I know the specific amount it is off and the direction it is off, I can let you know the appropriate margin adjustments. It is common to have to make some adjustments to the margins in your Page Setup in Maestro Label Designer if you are trying to print something and your design doesn't have a lot of room for movement. There is always going to be some slight movement when the product feeds through the printer and you have to account for that in your design. Therefore, it is critical that you have added a bleed to your label design if you have color going to the edge of the label. It is also critical that you have objects in your design at least 0.125" of an inch from the edge of the label to ensure that you don't have parts of the design going off the label.

I recommend that you check out printer alignment guide at the link below to see our most common recommendations.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/printer-alignment-guide.htm

Our customer service team is happy to work with you over the phone to help if you need to get your project completed right away. Our customer service team can access and view your designs to help make adjustments and recommendations on the phone. You can reach our customer service team at 1-888-575-2235 from 8:00 AM EST - 8:00 PM EST Monday - Friday.

Maestro Label Designer does support the option to print different label designs on the same sheet. You would need to use our multiple design tool. You can read instructions on how to do this at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/Support/Maestro/GettingStarted/Multiple-Partial.aspx

Let us know if you need additional help.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#10 Posted : 11/26/2017 3:45:22 PM(EST)
Sara2

United States

Great labels!
#11 Posted : 12/22/2017 9:06:43 AM(EST)
Direct Results

United States

Just want to say I appreciate onlinelabels.com, and I recommend this source frequently. Thank you.
#12 Posted : 12/22/2017 9:36:06 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Direct Results Go to Quoted Post
Just want to say I appreciate onlinelabels.com, and I recommend this source frequently. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your nice feedback. We really appreciate all the referrals!

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#13 Posted : 3/30/2018 9:24:39 PM(EST)
Tootles

United States

love your labels..would like it if you had removable labels in colors as well. Thanks
#14 Posted : 4/2/2018 1:22:54 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tootles Go to Quoted Post
love your labels..would like it if you had removable labels in colors as well. Thanks

Thank you for your feedback! I've passed your suggestion on to our product development team for consideration as a future product addition.

While we don't offer currently offer our removable labels in colors, we are able to custom tint our Removable White Matte material to any Pantone color code. You can visit the link below for more information and for pricing.

https://www.onlinelabels.../custom-color-labels.htm

Thank you for your business! If you need anything else please just let us know.
#15 Posted : 4/30/2018 9:18:52 AM(EST)
jerkydudes

United States

Great labels! One problem... I have created my labels in your software program and adjusted them to fit and they print fine from your program. When I save them to my usb drive in a pdf file format, they do not print correctly. What do I need to do to keep the format the same to fit my labels. Thanks
#16 Posted : 4/30/2018 4:24:00 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
jerkydudes -

I'm sorry to hear about the issue and I'll be happy to assist however I can. It sounds like you may be dealing with a page scaling issue, but I'll need some additional details to confirm and provide troubleshooting tips.

When you print directly from Maestro Label Designer, which internet browser did you use to open the program?

When you open the saved PDF file from your flash drive, what program are you using to open the PDF file?
#17 Posted : 11/27/2019 9:46:18 PM(EST)
Bishop

United States

Happy Thanks Giving to All!
#18 Posted : 1/3/2020 10:12:58 PM(EST)
Barb A

United States

Hello I am trying to print labels and my account needs a new activation code. The help lines are closed. How do I get an activation code now so I can print tonight for market tomorrow?
#19 Posted : 1/4/2020 5:43:02 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Barb A Go to Quoted Post
Hello I am trying to print labels and my account needs a new activation code. The help lines are closed. How do I get an activation code now so I can print tonight for market tomorrow?

Barb,
I located your account and put an extension on your Maestro Label Designer activation code so it should now be fully activated.

Let us know if you need any additional help.

Thanks for your business.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#20 Posted : 1/17/2020 4:30:04 PM(EST)
ForFragrances

Hey! Does anyone else make labels for fragrances??
2 Pages12»